Lately there has been what I like to call a "problem" at my (or with my) church.
Which makes me realize that not only am I a selfish person, but I get really angry when I think about "unfair" things too much.
So right now I'm here writing to let out my steam before I make a bad decision (since I still live on impulses considering my brain won't fully mature until I'm 25, but hopefully I'll have died by then...).
I'm so selfish! I always think about myself first and then family and friends later.
I feel like making a few confessions since lately I've been wanting to be brutally honest (and yes it's easier since I'm not doing this face to face).
1. Ramona - I'm sorry! I'm an introvert. Which means that in given the option of hanging out with a good friend and being home alone, I will choose staying home. And even though I said I felt bad and I was sorry - I really wasn't because I was glad to get what I wanted.
2. I don't really care for a lot of people. Especially at Church (lately). Now I only want to really talk to my closest friends (and friendly people - this means you Sheri). Everyone else I just ignore or try to make polite conversation with - I don't feel these FAKE friendships are worth it.
At work I could care less about "guests" (customers) and I'm happier when I get to say "NO" to them. People think they have a right to EVERYTHING.
3. I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS SUNDAY AND IT WASN'T MY DECISION OR CHOICE. I IGNORED IT UNTIL THE LAST SECOND AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH IT.
4. Charlene and Ria. I don't consider you two my best friends. Charlene I think we're good friends, but not that close. Ria we're friends going on aquaintances - yet I still want to be friends if possible.
5. I'm pretty sure I love my family more than God and WAY more important than friends. If my parents or sister dies it would be the end of the world for me.
6. I need to set my priorities straight (including the one above).
7. I have SO much sin in my life and I wish I would be able to get past it and focus on God more.
8. I don't read my Bible. Ever.
9. I think I can honestly say I pretty much HATE Chris Price.
10. I'm NEVER going to do drugs, drink alcohol or coffee.
11. My sister WILL be my best man at my wedding (because family is most important and I really think people to get that straight).
That's ALL for now,