- Ann-Marie the singer, actor, dancer!
More like the brick with no talent aka: the troll.
- Lately I've been more and more upset, which leads me to find a quick solution which I can only describe as immaturity.
I never really had a rebellious cycle in life where I would fight with my parents or anything. Yet lately I've been finding it easy and simple to tell my parents off when they ask me a question. In my head I know I sound like a brat and that they're only helping me, but for some reason it bothers me SO much that I can't always control the way I say things.
- I have a friend who is distancing them self from me because I say things without thinking them fully through and hurt them - and even when I do think them through (over and over again almost everyday) it still seems to attack them in some way. Which to me is crap. Now I feel like every time we talk I'm treading on glass hoping that in some way, shape or form I don't do ANYTHING that will lead to disaster. Do I still want to be friends? Yes. That bad? I don't know. But at least I AM trying.
- Why should I pretend to be nice to someone who I don't like or want to be friends with. You are annoying, stupid and every time we talk I like you less. I don't want to see a movie with you. I don't want to plan parties with you. I really don't want to talk to you. And I really don't care how your doing.
- If you have a comment, whether it be negative or positive, just say it the way you mean it. Don't beat around the bush trying to make me decipher what your actually trying to say!!!!!!!
Did I over sing the song? JUST TELL ME!
Am I a crap of a friend? JUST TELL ME!
Do you not like the way I talk? JUST TELL ME!
Am I a horrible son? JUST TELL ME!
Do you not want to hang out? JUST TELL ME!
Do you not actually want to be friends? PLEASE JUST TELL ME!
I'm selfish, obsessive, immature, and hurtful and yet I'm trying my best.
Get over it please, because I'm past all of this.
Yes I'm like an angry child.
p.s. I might delete this eventually. I only wrote this to let out my anger - soon I'll realize how embarrassing it is.