Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas... CARDS!

It's that time of year when I get in a really REALLY good mood, so here are some cards I made and some cards I'm in love with.

madebyjosh

















neopets.com...










Image is blurry...






For everyone else. As in those who have been naughty- I mean after I ran out of home-made ones. Only the best cards if they're not going to be handmade for MY friends (Gallison NEW YORK). I love the classic Rudolph!!! Lucky Beyonce...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYw3ue5vIuM












My friend JUST gave me this card and I know it'll be the BEST Christmas card I ever receive because it has Candy Corn in it!!! Candy Corn is my passion!














Gosh I love Christmas!

Josh

1 comment:

Sarah-Jill said...

Those are amazing!!!!! =D
And OMIGOODNESS NEOPETS!!! :O :O
I used to be OBSESSED with them!!!!!!